LFL Annual Notice 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 49th ANNUAL MEETING of the Shareholders of the Company will be held at the offices of Livestock Feed Limited, Les Guibies, Pailles, on Wednesday December 13, 2023 at 2.00 p.m.
1. To consider the Annual Report of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2023.
2. To receive the Auditors’ Report for the year ended June 30, 2023.
3. To consider and approve the financial statements of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2023.
4. To appoint the following persons (through individual resolutions) as Directors of the Company in accordance with Section 138 (6) of the Companies Act 2001:
- Mr Pierre-Yves Pougnet
- Mr Jean-Noël Humbert
5. To reappoint the following persons (through individual resolutions) who retire by rotation as per the Company’s Constitution and who offer themselves for re-election as Directors of the Company:
- Mr Richard Arlove
- Mr Cédric de Spéville
- Mr Gérard Boullé
6. To ratify the appointment of Mrs Christel Maucet, who has been appointed by the Board to fill a casual vacancy, as Director of the Company.
7. To appoint Mrs Aruna Bunwaree Ramsaha as Director of the Company.
8. To ratify the payment of a dividend.
9. To appoint Messrs. BDO & Co. Ltd as Auditors of the Company who will hold office until the next Annual Meeting and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
ECLOSIA SECRETARIAL SERVICES LTD
November 21, 2023
The profiles of the persons proposed for appointment/ reappointment in points 4. and 5. of this notice are disclosed on pages 24 to 26 of the Annual Report.
The profiles of the persons proposed for appointment in points 6. and 7. are enclosed with this notice.
Members entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint proxies to attend and vote for them. The instrument appointing a proxy or any general power of attorney shall be deposited to the attention of The Company Secretary, Eclosia Secretarial Services Ltd, Eclosia Group Headquarters, Gentilly, Moka not less than 24 hours before the day fixed for the meeting or else the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.